This week I attended a meeting of the Knowledge Management Roundtable in Melbourne. Land & Water Australia is a corporate member of the KMRt which means we get to send 2 staff to each meeting and take advantage of their great Common Interest Working Groups as well. Each meeting (quarterly) has a series of guest speakers within the theme of Knowledge Management.
This week we had the pleasure of hearing about
- Managing a Workforce of One from Hewitt Associates
- Collaboration is all about People from James Robertson at Step Two Designs
- Trying out a Peer Assist with 3 of our colleagues
- Setting the agenda for the rest of 2008
- Evaluating our Common Interest Working Groups and where to from here.